Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thumbs and Hippo's

It appears we may have a thumbsucker on our hands!!
A friend of mine gave me this idea: Lay Karly next to a big stuffed animal every few weeks to track her growth. It's a great idea and I think it will really show how fast she sprouts! This plush purple hippo was a gift to Karly from one of Rob's collegues. I absolutely love it..and I'm sure Karly will too!


Here are the first batch of pictures. This is Karly at 2 weeks old.

She's looking pretty petite!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww how cute. Love the jammies, Kayla has the same ones =)

Our Little Family said...

Ohhhhh, how CUTE!! I've seen friends do this and it always turns out SO great.

Ken said...

Holly, This blog is not as good for me as being there, but it is wonderful. Thank you for all your work.

Jennifer Willey said...

Cute idea with the stuffed animal. LOVE IT! She is a cutie.