Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Way Too Long....

Okay, so I've been preoccupied with 2 kids, packing, moving, flying, Christmas, New Years, vacation, driving, visiting friends, finding a house, staying in a hotel (yes, I did let Karly crawl on the floor...gross), finding a house again, doing coin laundry, living in the same clothes for 2 weeks--hence the coin laundry, driving to FL with the kids (which I must admit I actually enjoyed!), battling colds, gaining too much weight, ordering P90X, walking/jogging the kids to Walgreens, doing P90X, visiting my little sis and Michael, looking at my big sis's beautiful engagement ring, talking about weddings, looking at a couple places, eating, drinking, and sleeping in a double bed with a 2.5 year old and a 10 month old. I can't say I've been "busy", but I can say I haven't had extra time.

I truly miss the blogging world. I look at my California friends' pages and they are jam-packed with fun pics and information. Look at me...I haven't posted in over 5 months. Well, I'm going to change that. For starters here is an update:

- Nick is working on potty's in the toilet. I bought a "marble jar" that hangs on the fridge. He gets 3 marbles for every pee and 5 marbles for every poo. When the jar is full I will take him to Disney for lunch with Mickey. (So far he hasn't poo'd).

- Karly is almost walking. She can wave and say "hi" and "bye". She also says "MAMA" when she wants my attention...which is quite often when Nick is around! Karly also loves to give air "raspberry's" with her tongue and Nick loves to egg her on. She can sing...she will join in whenever she hears a tune.

- The kids and I have been in FL for almost 3 weeks. We are loving every minute of it. After being away from family and friends for so long it is great to go to lunch with Mom, or a friend. Rob will be coming back until we close on our house in GA.

- Our house! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I cannot wait to move in.

Sorry, no pics. I'm still trying to figure this Mac out.

1 comment:

MANDI FIERRO said...

Love the update! You have been so busy! I bet your exhausted..2 kids sucks the energy of you, but nice to read how guys are doing, and congrats on the house in georgia! let me know px90 goes, I keep hearing people talk about it..anyways just wanted to say HI!