Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Scattered Post

I am a huge fan of peanut butter. It's not beyond me to take a couple scoops with the spoon...no bread needed:). So, when Nicholas broke out into a rash after consuming peanut butter I was a little dissappointed. After waiting several months we tried again and dug into a pb&j. He LOVED it and, more importantly, didn't have a reaction. Yeah! No more cream cheese and jelly...





My friend Monick asked if she could photograph Karly. Ummm...heck yeah! We put her in the little tutu Jill made her...she looked so cute. Here is a picture from my measly camera. Monick's pictures look MUCH better! I'll post one of the professional pictures after I get them.




Last weekend we headed down to San Diego to see the Cubs smack the Padres...that was the plan anyway. We finally got out of the house and on the road when Nicholas asked me to sit in the back with him - between the two LARGE carseats. It was a fun ride. It did, however, take my eyes off the road. This was great for both Rob and I. I wasn't watching the road and he wasn't irritated with my "aaaahhh's and woah's".

Once we got into the hotel we realized that we had left Nicholas' backpack at home. Uh oh...it had all of his clothes in it. He ended up making out with a $50 Padres sweatshirt (pictured below...inside out of course!).







Karly's first game. This is the Cub's outfit I was planning on bringing her home from the hospital in. It was way too big then. It is still loose, but it fit...oh boy, she's growing fast.







On Sunday we headed to the Birch Aquarium. Nicholas had a great time watching all of the fishies. Here he is playing with the water current/boat thingy. Fun!





Oh, and the Cubs...they didn't do so well:(.

3 comments:

Ken said...

these kids are growing up too fast and there doing it without my help. Slow down and wait for Papa.

Ken said...

I forgot, Nocholas, I love peanut butter too. I just finished a peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich and it was really good.

Molly said...

I'm so glad he's not allergic to peanuts! Liam had the rash, too, but unfortunately he's allergic. :( The pictures are great! I love him using the bjorn. The picture of Karly in the tutu is priceless! :)