Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zero Time

Okay. This is it. I have absolutely zero extra time. No free time. I have no time to myself to do what I want. My eyebrows are hairy. My toenails are, ummm....gross. If it isn't Nicholas wanting to play or talk or eat or drink or.... it's Karly needing to eat. During my pregnancy Rob was worried about how we'd handle two children. I always told him "it will be easy in the beginning because Karly will sleep all the time". Ummm...as much as I hate to admit it----I was WRONG! This is hard. I keep thinking about my Mom. I used to tell her all the things I would never do when I was a mom. Well...that was before I was a mom myself. I've said it before and I'll say it now (publicly). I UNDERSTAND! Mom, I feel your previous frustrations! I truly know how you felt (even though I only have 2 and you had 4). All I want is to give my children the best. The best foundation of love, stability, and happiness.

After having Karly, I feel like I am finally getting back to "normal" (all whom have birthed a child will know what I am talking about!). Anyway...I've gone off on a tangent. My main point was that I haven't updated my blog. WHY? Well, because my computer took a poop a few weeks ago and I haven't decided if I want to fix it. I am upset that all of Karly's birthing pics are on my hardrive....$100.00 to save. So, I'm kicking myself for not uploading them to smugmug. Anyhow, here are a few pics my dad took while he was here on his SHORT visit!

After reading this I realize it is a bit dramatic:). Oh, and Joanne is here for a visit so it's much easier to get "stuff" done!!





Mom and Karly




The most beautiful boy I've ever seen!





The most beautiful girl I've ever seen!



just.....Happiness!


5 comments:

TessBenson said...

from what I saw the other day, you are SUPER mom! and thanks for the reminder, save my photos!

~Mrs. Hughes said...

Girl, you look like a model in that first shot. Very pretty hair! U know I don't have to tell u I know how you feel. Just know we are in it together. The pics of the kids are amazing!

Jennifer Davis said...

You look great! It will get easier just give it some more time!

Our Little Family said...

First of all, you are absolutely gorgeous and Nicholas should be a GAP model. Secondly, bring the little model over soon for a playdate. Maddie and I are doing weekly letter people and I know Nick would love it. Call me. :)

Brandi said...

Girl, as you know I'm just starting this crazy journey called mother hood of 2 and it's soooo hard. I'm totally feeling your pain and I've already talked with about it before. Your not alone in feeling alone with your family afar. Mine are not far but they might as well be. BIG hugs to you and your beautiful family!! And girl your gorgeous!! Your so lucky!! I'm so tired and I know I did not make any sense just bare with me and my total lack of sleep. HUGS again