Saturday, May 30, 2009

Babies!

Nicholas is a big fan of anything and everything mommy uses. A few days ago he wanted to use the baby carrier for his baby. Here he is carrying him around the house.
Yeah, I've got my baby too Mommy!!

Back off Mom...I'm taking care of MY (or as Nick says, MINE) baby!

Here is Miss Karly




She really does look more like Auntie Manda everyday. Her lips, chin, and nailbeds are certainly straight from her! We're just waiting for Amanda to come see for herself...hint, hint!! It's so funny to watch her grow into herself. I tell Amanda "Karly could be your baby...she looks just like you". I remember watching Nicholas and noticing how much he looked like his Auntie Kim.


This girl is definitely a Worrow...! She's got the look!



2 comments:

Ken said...

You and Rob make beautiful babies. Just 11 days and I'll be there.

Amanda said...

I am smiling ear to ear!!! I love you all...and I can't wait to meet my little mini me!!!:)