Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Sib's. Enjoy!









Kendra:
1. She is the youngest girl in the fam. Number three out of four children.
2. She was my truly my rock for a good amount of time in my life. Yes, I really leaned on my younger sis'. We used to hold hands and pray everyday during a rough patch.
3. She was the first to graduate college. I'm so proud of her.
4. She is a very strong person. She knows what she wants and goes for it. There is not a person or a thing that can stop her.
5. She is passionate.
6. If she loves you, cares about you, etc. you will be the first to know it.
7. She will make a great wife to a very lucky man one day.
8. She will make a great mommy to her children.
9. She lived without cable for years. This was a choice, it wasn't because she couldn't afford it. What? No cable?
10. Her favorite show of all time is "Friends".
11. That's probably already changed, or about to. She has cable now.
12. She tells it like it is.
13. She is beautiful.
14. She has often been told she's a cross between Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears.
15. She is living the single life right now.
16. She would give anything and everything up for anyone in our family.
17. She lives in Denver. I wish she lived in FL. Better yet, I wish she'd come live with me and the family in GA!
18. She is very sensitive. She always has been.
19. Her family misses her more than she'll ever know. Move back!!
20. We are forever.


Kenny:

1. My wonderful brother came into my life in 1986.
2. My parents adopted him. That was the best decision my family EVER made. He is truly a level-headed guy.
3. He lived in an orphanage in El Salvador until he was about 6 months old. When he came to Florida he was the size of a newborn.
4. Not only is he the "apple" of my eye, but he is for our whole family. He was the best kid and has become the a very responsible adult.
5. When something goes wrong in our family he is the voice of reason.
6. As a child, he was a lot like me. We were both very attached to our parents.
7. He was the only boy living with three female siblings.
8. My younger sister and I used to sneak into his room when he was sleeping. We would spray him with water guns or yank his covers off. Then we would hide and do it again after he fell asleep!
8. As a child he was very attached to our mom.
9. He is real. If you want an honest opinion, just ask him. He'll tell you. I love that about him.
10. He has a wonderful relationship with my dad. I would call them best friends.
11. I bought him a wonderful birthday gift....a cat. (My parents were thrilled!). He named her Jasmine. She is the only living cat left at the Worrow household.
12. He now works in hospital transport, but as of the 19th he will be working as a tech in the ER at Florida Hospital!
13. He loves to boat. Catch and release.
14. He bought his first home this year. It's pretty nice!
15. He has a small group of close friends, but a large group of friends that he hangs out with.
16. He loves Taco Bell.
17. That is okay because he works out all the time.
18. He also loves Subway....Mmmm.
19. He and my dad are planning a trip to El Salvador sometime in the next few years. It will be nice for him to see where he was born.
20. We are forever.


Amanda:

1. She was married this year.
2. I really hope her and Chris go through with a ceremony next year. :)
3. She has always been really picky...in many aspects of her life. I admire this.
4. She and Chris welcomed their baby girl, Katherine Elizabeth, on August 31'st.
5. She looks really good right now. Can't even tell she had a baby.
6. She was my first roommate. My favorite roommate. My sister.
7. She is a clean freak. Dare I say...overboard.
8. I used to try to steal her friends' attention when they came over. I got in trouble for it.
9. Together, we did the "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine" thing with our 5 year old neighbors.
10. She is passionate and loving and emotional.
11. She is drop dead gorgeous. She doesn't even know it. Well...KNOW IT!
12. She is the most accepting person I know. She knows no strangers.
13. She really wants to be a stay at home mom.
14. Her daughter is her everything.
15. She is a no nonsense type of person. She likes to have fun, but don't try to hide something from her.
16. She works at my dad's Allstate Agency. One day, she'll take it over. At one point in our lives it was going to be both of us....I moved away.
17. Her siblings are her everything. She would do anything to protect us.
18. We weren't best friends until I was 21'ish.
19. When I was younger she made all my boyfriends know that they weren't good enough....I love that! (Now, not then).
20. We are forever.





5 comments:

Our Little Family said...

What an awesome post Holly!! I read every single point. You guys are a beautiful family. How blessed to have such wonderful friends in your siblings!!

Amanda said...

This is a great post....all 60 are on point,except the one about me looking like I didn't have a baby 6 weeks ago!! Hahaaa! Love you so much bestie! We are truly blessed to have each other...all 4 of us.

Kendra said...

ps. Friends will ALWAYS be my favorite show. You know how many hours of "therapy" that show has given me?!?! Seriously irreplaceable.

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Holly,I hope you know that YOU are beautiful also. What a neat post, I enjoyed reading it and you are very blessed to have each other.I have met your dad when once we were over at Bob's and Jo's and he was there..seems like a great dad.Always keep that family bond and don't let anything come between you.