Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2: What I Wore Today

Well I would love to post a current pic, but my camera isn't working.  The lens won't open or close....it's just kind of stuck.  I think the sand got the best of it.  While we were at the beach a little certain somebody "accidentally" dumped a bag of important things.  :)

Anyway, I can post a pic of what I am wearing - it's just wasn't taken today.  I'm wearing a t-shirt (from my sister - it's maternity...no, I'm not prego) and jeans from Target.  Oh, and this pic was taken one day before the camera incident.

Side note:  My hair is red/brown because I tried to do it myself and this was the only option after I FRIED it.  I can't wait to go back to a lighter color.

1 comment:

~Mrs. Hughes said...

oh so pretty! And I love the hair, it looks good!